Senior Project Planner - Airport
Our client is currently looking to hire a Senior Project Planner to join an Airport Expansion project in a remote location for an immediate start.
Duties and responsibilities:
·Lead and manage the project planning team
- Develop and implement the project controls execution strategy to achieve the contract requirements
- Developing project controls standards, policies and procedures and change management programs
- Coordination with program management team on all aspects of project controls
- Establishing and managing the project master schedule, budget and project cost control, risk management plan, document control and change control
- Minimum BSc in Civil Engineering or Project Management,
- Strong experience with Primavera P6,
- Minimum 15+ years of experience on at least 3 challenging airport projects,
- Available to join under short notice.