Project Manager - Civil Engineering/Construction
Due to the award of recent new projects we are currently recruiting for a number of Project Managers to work on a number of new Civil Engineering Project, including Groundworks, Piling, Hard Landscaping, Foundations, Drainage, and Services all at the following sites:
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Luton, Bedfordshire
- Southampton, Hampshire
The successful candidate will be dynamic and will contribute to the continuous growth of the business. They will be rewarded with a career with a forward thinking business that looks to develop and promote employees within the organisation. Natta Building Company offers employees long term job security also with the opportunity to achieve substantial performance bonus for the successful completion of a project.
This role is definitely most suited to those with an Engineering degree or background.
What we are offering
- Competitive salary and Performance bonus (Up to 25% of Basic salary)
- Additional benefits - Pension and Healthcare Cover (Inc. Accident & Life cover)
- Company Vehicle/Allowance
- 25 days annual paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Long term career prospects
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Working with some of the industry’s leading experts with over 45 years of continuous trading experience
To lead respective teams in the successful delivery of each project exceeding profitability targets whilst maintaining a safe working environment and in order to exceed client expectations, and to have overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project, therefore developing strong relationships with clients to win repeat work . Tasks involved, but not limited to:
- To direct a multi-disciplinary team through the project to ensure deadlines are met ensuring that detailed programmes are drawn up for each stage
- To ensure that all stakeholders are kept up to date with works progress
- To identify any aspects of the project which have significant potential to cause disputes or additional costs to be incurred and resolve as appropriate.
- To plan works thoroughly to maintain a safe system of work specific to each project
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Engineering degree or background (Desirable)
- Flexibility and a willingness to work overtime when required
- SMSTS ticket (Desirable)
- Self-motivated individual who can unite and drive a team forward
- The ideal candidate will be located within 45mins of site
If you want the opportunity to develop your skills into the best that you can be, you’re looking for a highly engaged, fully supportive environment in which to develop your career (and you like the sound of us!) then apply for this job and we’ll do whatever we can to help you achieve your dreams.