Contracts Manager - Specialist Commercial Glazing Partitioning Contractor - London
SSA are recruiting on behalf of one of the UK's leading partitioning contractors serving the Fit Out Market. My client are a Glazed Partitioning Sub-Contractor working at the top of the commercial market with some of the biggest names in the UK.
Most of their clients and banks, law firms and accountancy firms, they are 100% based in the Cat B commercial fit out market working across the City of London
Their discipline is very similar to a joinery company, they just use aluminium and glass instead of hardwood and softwood on their projects.
Our client is looking for a Contracts Manager who would be looking after a project or several projects at one time. Its is essential that the candidate comes from a Carpentry or Joinery trade background with extensive Sub - Contractor experience. Below is a brief summary of the role but not just limited to
- Based on site managing one major project, or visiting up to 4 smaller projects at the same time
- Fully responsible for the running of the project on site.
- Issue Progress Reports to the Main Contractor weekly and attend site progress meetings on site and at head office weekly
- Coordinate all deliveries of material and the daily workload of all fixers and labourers in accordance with the Main Contractors programme.
- Coordinating our works with all other associated sub-contractors on site to ensure our product fits when it arrives with the likes of, ceilings, joinery, drywall, floorings etc.
- Responsible for H&S and the defects free Quality close out of the project.
This role would suit a Contracts Manager from a Carpentry/Joinery background or a Site Manager looking to step into Contract Management.
Competitive salary + package on offer