Construction Manager – UAE
Our client is a reputable construction contracting company and they have an urgent requirement for an experienced Construction Manager to oversee a large scale projects involving infrastructure works in the UAE.
- Monitoring of progress and preparing progress reports on a monthly basis and assisting in solving any/all deficiencies.
- Direct staff and resources to meet programme delivery requirements
- Liaise with clients and negotiate contract terms
- Develop strategies and ensure executions of plans
- Coordinating the work of all site operations.
- Advising the client on cost and time related issues and acceptance of the completed work to the client.
- Participation and monitoring of the final inspection of works.
- In collaboration with Human Resources representative, developing, implementing and monitoring personnel administration policies and procedures.
- BSc in Civil Engineering essential
- MICE or other internationally recognized professional institution would be preferred
- A minimum of 20 years’ experience gained within construction and contracting companies
- Expertise in infrastructure/marine related projects
- Must understand FIDIC contracts