Today Bewley is one of the best funded property developers in the Country and whilst we are a Public Limited Company (PLC), the key to our success is that we remain independent and currently create around 250 new homes every year. We pride ourselves on not churning out mass market homes, but rather focus on meeting the demands of people like you, the more discerning buyer, who appreciates something a little more styled. Our current portfolio of homes range in price from £200,000 to around £2 million.
We're looking for a Site Manager that is capable of running a 40-100 unit size sites, which are generally housing schemes. You will be the No.1 Site Manager, overseeing all aspects on site, from Health & Safety, managing the sub-contractors and liaising with senior management; you will be a team player.
Working 42.5 hours per week; 8.00 am to 5.30 pm, Monday to Friday with 1-hour lunch; reporting to the Projects Manager.
- Co-ordination of sub-contractors to the day to day programme
- Meet programme for handover
- Good understanding of drawings and detail
- Chase information/materials/choices/sub-contractors from other departments
- Checking build quality meets the standards of the company throughout the process to handover
- High standards of Health and Safety to be set
- Maintain a tidy site for H&S and Sales inspections with potential customers/customer inspections
- Carrying out weekly paperwork for H&S, accounts returns and returns for the Project Manager
- Good communicator
- Co-ordinating services to meet show home dates and handover
- 10 Years + as a No1 Site Manager, at least 4 years in one company as No1 Site Manager
- Health & Safety management
- IT Skills
- The ability to mentor less experienced staff
- Scaffold awareness
- First Aid
Apply for Site Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly