Senior Construction Planner - London
Senior Planner - Construction
Salary up to £40,000 + Benefits
Our client, a successful, world leading Civil and Structural Engineering Consultancy are actively seeking an experienced Senior Construction Planner to join a friendly team in London. The focus of the position will be to ensure programmes are delivered on time and within budget and to win work through major project tenders.
Our client is offering a friendly and supportive work environment, a competitive salary, flexible work arrangements, pension contribution and an excellent benefits package.
In order to be considered for this Senior Construction Planner role you will:
- Hold a strong Degree in Construction
- Hold Membership of CIOB or working towards
- Have experience in D&B and CM projects
- Have excellent knowledge of Astra Powerproject, Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project
- Have a good understanding of building, civil engineering design and construction statutory approvals and procurement processes
- Have experience reviewing contractor schedules and schedule risk analysis
- Hold CSCS and be SMSTS qualified
In order to discuss this Senior Construction Planner role please call RONNIE SPINKS on 01792 365 000 or email your CV to Ronnie.firstname.lastname@example.org