Senior Site Manager – Internals Package for 300 units – Tier 1 Contractor – Wembley - £65-70k
Senior Site Manager – Internals Package for 300 units – Tier 1 Contractor – Wembley - £65-70k & package
Senior Site Manager / PM required to oversee Internals package across 3 Blocks consisting of 300 units in total
About the Client: SSA are recruiting on behalf of a major Contractor who is a leading player in the Design and Build, Traditional and PPP/PFI projects in the UK and Internationally. The company is involved in multiple business sectors including commercial, industrial, hotel, pharmaceutical and civils projects.
About the Role:
The successful candidate will be joining a strong existing management team, with the objective being to increase the range of experience and number of site managers within the department, to manage the future secured workload on new build and refurbishment projects.
Reporting to a Project/Contracts Manager, the site manager will have full responsibility for the building and production process on site. The following headings set out the broad range of responsibilities;
- Construction phase / short term programming and monitoring.
- Practical build-ability assessment & input.
- Material scheduling and purchase requisitions.
- Labour and subcontractor site management & motivation.
- Site Management of Health & Safety, risk assessment and method statements.
- Quality management responsibility on site for the process and final product.
- Maintain professional relationships with clients and consultants.
- Setting out experience would be beneficial.
- First Aid Qualification.
- Experience with Considerate Constructors Scheme Recruitment Requirement
About the Requirements: The right candidate would have general contracting experience, preferably from a range of different contract types, including traditional contracts and design & build, Experience will need to cover ground works, drainage, through to steel and concrete frame construction, external envelopes and internal works, leading to a high quality finished product. New build and refurbishment experience would be ideal.
Other qualities will include a keen commercial sense, the ability to think proactively, the capability to manage a site team effectively and the desire to achieve high standards of workmanship at all times.
About the Benefits: The right candidate would negotiate a very attractive remuneration package, whilst also benefiting from potential long term stability; from a company that seeks to continually improve its relationships with employees, clients, consultants and subcontractors alike.
If you are interested in this role, please contact email@example.com