Architect & Senior Lead
Award-winning and notable boutique studio in central London is looking for two high calibre architects to work on several current and upcoming projects across residential, hotels, commercial and listed refurbishment. Working as part of a medium sized and collaborative team, you will be able to drive design and delivery, put your stamp on things and grow your portfolio across a range of London-based projects. This studio offers an exceptionally compelling package and the opportunity for an ambitious and budding architect to carve a career for themselves working on projects of the highest quality.
- Working on high-end London-based new build and refurbishment schemes from RIBA stages 0-7.
- Production of planning, tender and construction information in MicroStation/Revit.
- Ensuring design intent and quality is not compromised, reporting to studio director.
- Liaising with high profile clients, local authorities, consultants and contractors.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified RIBA-registered architect or project architect with demonstrable experience working on boutique London projects ideally across mixed use, hotels and residential.
- Experience liaising with high quality clients and stakeholders.
- Well rounded, with a keen design eye and technical detailing knowledge.
- Excellent presentation skills with an exceptionally high quality portfolio.
- Working knowledge of MicroStation and/or Revit would be beneficial.