Landscape Architect - Private Sector
A rare opportunity has emerged for a landscape architect to join a creative boutique design studio in London's south-west. The ideal candidate will be polished, driven by design, have an eye for detail and be able to lead by example. If you are a CMLI chartered landscape architect (or working towards this) then you are also welcome to apply.
This is a fantastic opportunity to design beautiful private gardens, public realm schemes, hotel and resort projects within the UK and internationally. If you believe that you can learn through collaborative working, are keen to design, lead and manage projects with support, then look no further!
- Running high-end projects from inception to completion, where you will be heavily involved in concept design, technical documentation and detailing through to delivery on site.
- Exposure to stage 4 landscape architecture and planting schemes.
- Liaising with private clients and consultants.
- Producing bespoke design including refined detailing and bespoke items.
- Team work ability, working within a collaborative studio environment.
Skills & Experience
- Proven postgraduate experience in a landscape practice, ideally with garden design experience.
- Experience in a client facing role.
- Experience in managing and mentoring junior staff and motivating a project team.
- A keen interest / ability in construction detailing.
- Possess excellent graphic / visual communication skills.
- Knowledge of key software - Vectorworks (or AutoCAD with willingness to transfer), Sketchup and Creative Suite.
- Demonstrating experience in masterplanning, landscape design and graphic presentation capability.