An internationally acclaimed office with award-winning schemes in most corners of the globe is looking for a French-speaking architect to join their team. This global practice are working on some of the most iconic mixed use, residential, commercial and tower projects and offer fantastic benefits, progression and relocation opportunities.
- As a middleweight designer you will be working in a team on the concept, design development and computational modelling of exciting schemes across the globe.
- Liaising with consultants, clients and professionals in French under the direction of seniors.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified RIBA-registered architect with Part III qualification desirable.
- Proven experience on large scale schemes ideally within commercial, residential and mixed use.
- Keen eye for design.
- Excellent command of AutoCAD, Rhino and Grasshopper. Revit advantageous.
- Strong verbal and written English and French language skills.
This is a rare opportunity to join a leading office working on highly anticipated projects in Europe and overseas. If you are design driven with fluent French - get in touch today!
Apply for French-speaking Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly