Engineering Geologist - Bolton- £Negotiable
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with our client to join their award winning team as an Engineering Geologist in their Northern offices.
Our client, an established and award winning contractor has an opportunity for an Engineering Geologist to join the team and further expand their existing skillset. You will join a successful and close knit team that has an opening due to continued success and expansion.
As an Engineering Geologist with our client you will be expected to hit the ground running in certain aspects and as a result a minimum of 12 months experience in a UK based contractor is essential. Upon joining our client you will benefit from a varied workload, ensuring that not only each day is different but also that your experience in all aspects of Engineering Geology develops rapidly.
To be successful in this role you must: -
- Be Educated to BSc in geology//Engineering geology or other relevant earth science degree, MSc would be advantageous and hold at least 1 year experience
- Have a good understanding of UK geology (including superficial geology)
- Have the ability to work well in a team
- Have the capability to gain the experience and confidence to lead and motivate others
- Hold a willingness to undertake ground investigations across the UK, including the requirement to work night shifts and weekends when the job requires
- Hold excellent written and verbal communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Be highly motivated and adaptable with solution orientated approach and be keen to develop as part of a dynamic geotechnical and geoscience group.
- Hold a full (clean) driving license.
- Have a desire for developing a career within a civil engineering design organisation
If you have the relevant experience for this position and you would like to know more please contact Neil Ellerton of Penguin Recruitment on 01792 341 104. Alternatively, you can email a copy of your CV to neil.ellerton@penguinrecruitment .co.uk.