An award-winning AJ100 studio is seeking Revit architects to join its Cambridge team, working on-site on a large healthcare / lab project. This is an opportunity to work for one of the UK's leading practices where you will be able to make a large contribution to the project with the full support of a dedicated team.
- A thorough understanding of the design process and ability to manage / deliver from stage 2.
- Ability to work on-site alongside sub-contractors and the client.
- Flexibility and openness of approach and willingness to work as a team player.
- Client sensitivity will also be required.
- Good technical skills.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified architect.
- Strong Revit skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills.