Mid-level Landscape Architect
A multi-disciplinary, design-led practice in central London whose name is synonymous with progressive design and innovating new technology seeks engaged and creative mid-level landscape architect to join their London team. The international practice have forged a name for themselves within the London market and currently design a number of high-end and high-profile public realm, masterplanning and landscape architecture projects within urban London.
- Taking a proactive role in a range of our landscape design projects, helping to ensure timely delivery to the highest standards.
- Liaising with the senior members as necessary, alongside collaboration with the wider team.
- Attending project and site meetings where necessary in support of the senior team.
- Developing design reports, technical drawings, specifications etc. with the ability to work well using your own initiative.
- Contributing widely to the design activities of the studio across all projects.
Skills & Experience
- A strong passion for design.
- Outstanding communication skills, able to collaborate broadly.
- Work well using your initiative under guidance, and as part of a wider team.
- Proactive, with a flexible, “can do” attitude.
- Developing knowledge of landscape architecture across a variety of sectors (public realm, streetscape, masterplanning etc.), with a passion for continuing development.
- An eye for detail, able to work to a consistently high standard across technical and graphic tasks.
- Computer literate with knowledge of AutoCAD and Sketchup.
- Adobe Suite-proficient: InDesign / Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Experience with Word/Excel/Outlook essential.