Site Agent / Site Manager to work in the pipework and civil sector for a permanent job in Sussex
The company are a privately owned company specialising in high pressure pipelines systems. Their work includes -
- Pipeline defects, repairs, installations and restorations
- Dewatering Operations
- Reinstatement works, diversions and modifications
- Composite repairs and offset installations
- High pressure welded pipework
- Associated Civils works
The Owner and the Construction Manager operate a friendly team and work on interesting projects for various valued nationwide clients. They are a small friendly contractor, with a relaxed office atmosphere. They have a good, and respected name in the industry, and an excellent safety record.
Working predominately from the East Sussex head office you will be responsible of overseeing 6 gangs of staff. The contracts they work on are interesting and unusual within the industry. The role will include -
- Visiting sites once a week (mostly South East based but can be further afield such as Manchester and Leeds if required).
- Contract range from approx.. £10k per week and are often fast track
- Some work also for housing developers
What you will need Ideally -
- A background in pipework or utilities, but could also suit agent with civils experience.
- SSSTS or above (however not essential)
- CSCS but not essential
- Attitude to get involved
- Willing to travel (c 800m / week)
- Water Passport (not essential)
- Trench support trained/safety awareness (not essential)
What you will get in return
- Salary c.£33k -£35k (negotiable as experience dependant)
- Company car and fuel
- Company Pension
- Interesting projects
- Working with colleagues who have been with the company for many years
· The company will put you through any training required - ie Gas Passport etc
For further details please contact me at the details below.