Experienced Land Manager for a well sought after client side housing business, based in Birmingham!
Your new company
A successful housing development organisation who are a member of the FTSE250 and FTSE4Good indices.
Your new role
To identify, negotiate and acquire land suitable for the profitable development of the Company's business. To effectively manage the land owned or under contract to the Company within his/her area of operation. To be an active member of the Regional Land Team to ensure maximum profitability of the sites within the Area. All to be in accordance with the Land Best Practice Manual.
What you'll need to succeed
Proven experience of buying land in the area of employment with a good understanding of legal obligations
In-depth knowledge and understanding of planning authorities with the ability to show their commitment to their chosen profession by continued self-development as well as;
- In depth understanding of budget management
- Excellent negotiation and networking skills
- A pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Able to work with a high degree of accuracy
- A methodical approach to working practices
- Decision maker with pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Able to influence and persuade others
- Discretion and integrity in attitude and approach
- A self starter capable of creating and maintaining momentum in projects
What you'll get in return
A fantastic and progressive role with leading employee benefits such as bonus schemes, 26 holiday days increasing with continuous service, Flexible working (early finish on Fridays), occupational health service, group pension, private medical insurance, car scheme, voluntary dental scheme's, free parking, childcare vouchers, purchasing discounts, house purchase schemes, complimentary lunch and employee referral scheme's, all benefits vary on contracts individually.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.