Proposal Engineer - North London - RC Frame/Groundworks/Pilling
Proposals Engineer – North London – RC Frame/Groundworks/Pilling
- Develop accurate, value engineered and desirable solutions to meet client requirements
- Achieving and exceeding financial goals in line with business strategy
- Develop reports with new clients, providing support to evolve relationships
- Grown and retain existing clientele, offering fresh solutions and services
- Responsible for each project from inception to securing work.
- Organised with the ability to multi-task and prioritise work load.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent team player with exceeding organisational skills.
- Engaging and approachable demeanor with a positive attitude.
- Excellent numeracy, written and spoken English
- Ability to use AutoCAD, pdf editing software, Microsoft Office and pile design packages as necessary. On the job training will be provided as required.
- Full UK driving licence
- Civil/Structural Engineering or similar appropriate qualification
- Working towards professional membership of an accredited organisation would be an advantage
- Construction experience would be advantage
- Possesses the following skills; Persuasion, Identifying opportunities, Public Speaking, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges
- Excellent salary on offer
- Great working hours
- All levels will be considered
- A vibrant working environment
- Hybrid role offering different aspects to the position
- Fantastic career progression with a high regarding subcontractor
- Addition training provided, with close support from the Estimating Manager