Mechanical Engineer - Leeds
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Job Reference: RS300
We have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and competent Mechanical Engineer to join a successful firm of Chartered Consulting Engineers in Leeds. Working alongside the Head of Building Services, you will work on the design of various building services projects.
Our client is offering you the opportunity to rapidly enhance your career to a client facing role by developing and maintaining new client relations, while working on a wide range of Building Services projects across Residential, Commercial, Educational, Leisure and Industrial sectors.
In order to be considered for this Mechanical Engineer role you will:
- Hold a recognised degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Have a minimum of 2+ years UK based consultancy experience
- Have working knowledge and understanding of current technical standards
- Work on your own initiative, taking control of the Electrical Engineering aspects projects where needed
- Have excellent time and management skills
- Have good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be committed to continue your professional development
- Hold a clean UK Driving Licence
This is a full-time position for an ambitious, competent and enthusiastic Mechanical Engineer. Please not that this role is based in Leeds but will at times require travel across the North of England.
If you wish to discuss this Mechanical Engineer role or other roles within the Electrical or Mechanical Engineering industries please contact RONNIE SPINKS or 01792 365 000 or email your CV to Ronnie.firstname.lastname@example.org