Geo-Environmental Engineer - Coventry - £Negotiable
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Geo-Environmental Engineer to join our client based in their established and expanding Coventry team.
Due to continued success and growth, our client are offering an excellent opportunity to join the team during an exciting period of development. Upon joining our client, a multi-disciplinary, national consultancy, you will undertake a number of Tasks and Responsibilities such as:
- Delivering Technical reports (Phase 1 and Phase 2) providing Geo-Environmental design input
- Designing and costing Ground Investigation projects
- Providing Technical Guidance and Mentoring Junior staff.
The successful Geo-Environmental Engineer will undertake a varied role and as a result must have a proven track record with the following being desirable:
- Degree in Earth or Environmental sciences
- MSc in a relatable subject is preferable
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
- Site Management experience within Contaminated Land
- Demonstrable experience in DQRA
The role of Geo-Environmental Engineer with our client is highly rewarding. There is a lot of scope for progression and development and our client are well known within the industry for promoting growth and Continued Professional Development.
For more information on this role please call Neil Ellerton on 01792 341 104. Alternatively you can send through a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org