Up to £40,000
My client is a high end residential refurbishment and extension specialist and they are eagerly looking for a Working Foreman from a Carpentry or general building background, who knows domestic construction and can organise and deliver domestic construction projects efficiently and to a high standard.
- Overseeing delivery of works on site
- Be able to read drawings accurately
- Follow works specification & highlight any variations to office team
- Setting up site, facilities and health & safety
- Work with contracts manager to schedule the project/s
- Co-ordinate site personnel
- Carrying out own installation works to a high level of skill
- Uphold high professional standards on site
- Liaise with client
- Close-out the job quickly and efficiently
- Help the site operatives find solutions and encourage them to develop their own skills
- You will have a wealth of experience in domestic building work (kitchens, bathrooms, lofts and extensions) and enjoy the challenge of pulling projects together.
- You will be conscientious in researching and finding solutions to problems and you will enjoy striving to deliver work to a high standard.
- You will take pride in your work and expect high standards of those around you, whilst being supportive and a good team player. You will have/be:
- Be time served in one or more trades with good all round construction experience
- Own own tools (and ideally vehicle although not absolutely necessary)
- Have sound awareness of building regulations
- Forethought and problem solving ability
- Be positive & constructive
- Be polite and able to establish rapport with clients and team-mates
- Good English speaker
The first project you will be on will be for 12 months in Denmead building an extension and undertaking an internal refurbishment of a high end domestic property.
Experience & Qualifications:
- SMSTS or similar Health & Safety training
- You will experience working as a tradesman
- Experience as a site foreman or supervisor
- Driving license
If you are considering a move and would like to discuss this role or would like career advice then please call Chris Grimes at Interaction Construction on 02382 025 900 / 07703559144 or email: email@example.com