Assistant Site Manager
An exciting opportunity to work for one of the best house builders in the business.
A leading house builder delivering an outstanding quality product.
The Assistant Site Manager will support the Senior Site Manager taking responsibility for a number of units on the current phase. You will be on site and will liaise closely with the management team to deliver high quality work.
* Experience working for a residential developer
* Be keen and eager to learn
* Be confident and comfortable in customer facing scenario's
* Able to work with others to achieve the desired outcome
* Capable of implementing change and of using initiative
* Confident outlook combined with resilience and diplomacy
* Able to work with a high degree of accuracy
* Decision maker with pragmatic approach to problem solving
Up to £22 per hour plus and the potential to progress onto a perm contract after three months.