Geo-environmental Engineer - Coventry
Competitive Salary, Excellent Benefits and Pathway to Chartership
We have a brilliant opportunity for a Geo-environmental Engineer to join a successful, well-established Multi-disciplinary Consultancy in a vibrant team based in Coventry. Our client is working on a variety of unique ventures, providing design services and consultancy to a range of external clients.
- Hold a Degree in Geo-environmental Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Civil Engineering or Environmental Science
- Minimum of 2 years industry specific relevant experience
- Practical understanding of geology, ground investigation works, engineering geology, geo-environmental and geotechnical engineering
- Significant experience of geo-environmental and geotechnical investigations and reporting
- Assist in designing and managing a variety of geo-environmental and geotechnical ground investigation
- Provide technical support at all stages of assigned projects
- Undertake and supervise ground investigations;
- Soil and rock logging to current geotechnical standards, including developing laboratory scheduling
- Prepare Preliminary Risk Assessments (desk studies), technical advice notes, drafting drawings and geotechnical and geo-environmental interpretative reports
- Assist in preparing proposals and tenders
- Travel to other offices and sites within the UK (as needed)
This is an excellent oppurtunity for the successful candidate to take the next progressive step in their career.
In order to discuss this Geo-environmental Engineer role please contact RONNIE on 01792 365 000 or email your CV to Ronnie.firstname.lastname@example.org