Technical Director (Structural Engineering)
Salary up to £75k + Package
I am actively seeking a competent, confident Technical Director of Structures to join a leading, UK based multi-disciplinary consultancy in a vibrant office in London. With a successful and expanding Structural Engineering team our client has a great reputation in the industry and has been involved in nationally recognised, award winning projects.
In order to be considered for this Technical Director of Structures role you will;
- Have experience of undertaking the design and project management of civil and structural engineering projects including the production of structural designs, calculations, drawings and specifications.
- You will have been working on large scale projects, some procured on a D&B basis.
- You will be experienced as a project engineer responsible for management of the design phase including financial management and control of the design process.
- Experience of managing a team would be desirable.
- You may currently hold a position as a Principal Engineer and be looking for your next step.
- You will have excellent knowledge and understanding of British Standards, Eurocodes, Building Regulations and Health and Safety.
- You will act as the technical lead and will support the team in developing their technical knowledge.
- You will have a good knowledge/understanding of structural design and analysis software as well as BIM processes.
- You will also have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to develop relationships based on your visible technical and project delivery ability.
Our client is offering a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package and performance related bonus scheme. You will be offered a car or allowance, pension contribution, healthcare, discounted travel cards, payment of professional subscriptions amongst other things.
If you are interested in this Technical Director of Structures role and other similar roles within Structural Engineering please call MIKAELA on 01792 341104 or email your CV to Mikaela.Rabaiotti@penguinrecruitment.co.uk