Your new company
A small North West based construction company that operate out of their head office in south Liverpool and work in most industries including health, education, and commercial sectors.
Your new role
You will be working in a small close knit team and be responsible for several projects due to start in Liverpool and throughout the North West over the remainder of the year.
You will be expected to prepare and develop programmes at both bid and project stages, while monitoring existing projects against programme. You will primarily be office based, however you will also be required to attend sites to check progress.You will mainly be working on new build apartment programmes across the North West, experience in residential high rise, student accommodation or hotel projects is essential.
In your new role you will be required to fulfill the below duties:
- Producing preconstruction and construction programmes
- Health and safety
- Analysis of labour and plant resources
- Advise of logistics of working
- Advise the construction team on progress and project completion timescales
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this position you will need to have;
- Main contractor planning experience
- High rise planning experience
- Degree / HND in construction, building or surveying
- CSCS Card
- Have excellent communication skills
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.