Freelance Quantity Surveyor - PQS
Freelance Quantity surveyor role - Commercial - Berkshire - PQS
Regional contractor. Specialising in new build education or leisure faculties
Your new role
Quantity Surveyor required for a role across the Berkshire area.
Due to an increased workload they are looking to add to their commercial team, reporting into the commercial manager. Main duties of the role:
- Prepare valuations, variations and final accounts
- Check sub-contractor, supplier and consultant applications.
- Check payments
- Produce procurement schedules, negotiate and manage sub-contractor and consultant packages.
- Prepare accurate monthly cash flow projections, financial reports and financial forecasts.
- Assist in procurement of materials on site.
- Review and negotiate contract terms and conditions.
- Negotiate settlement of variations/final accounts.
What you'll need to succeed
Previous experience in a similar role is essential
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.