Architect / Project Architect
One of the AJ100's most popular and sought after London-based practices are looking for an architect, working predominantly on medium-to-large scale UK-based housing schemes of the highest standard. They're partnered with numerous top-tier developers, delivering stunning buildings across the UK.
The company has strong interest in good mental health in the workplace, believing that a balanced life holds a direct relationship to the quality of work produced. They benefit from weekly yoga sessions, little overtime (paid if so) and open discussions towards mental well-being in architecture.
- Working collaboratively within teams, producing high quality design.
- A quick thinker who can solve problems before they arise.
- Drawing production.
- Management of assistants.
Skills and Experience
- Part 3-qualified.
- Ideally having worked across all stages of the RIBA plan of work.
- Ideally UK-based housing / residential experience.