A multi-award-winning and well respected studio with a high quality portfolio of London -based projects is looking for a senior architect to become an integral member of the management team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a an architect with demonstrable UK commercial workplace experience to join a high profile practice with the opportunity to continue their career development. Social and dynamic working environment in the heart of east London.
- Leading a small-to-medium team under a project director on a range of commercial workplace, mixed use and housing schemes.
- Being a team player and effective communication contributing to the team dynamic.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III with demonstrable experience on high quality UK projects, ideally commercial workplace refurbishment.
- Keen design eye and ideally some technical experience.
- A confident and ambitious character with excellent communication skills who excels when working within a team.
- Good working knowledge of Vectorworks is advantageous.
- Excellent visual presentation and graphics skills demonstrated through a high-quality portfolio.