Project Lead & Delivery Architect - Commercial Workplace
Award-winning, growing studio is seeking a well-rounded project lead and also a delivery architect to take the reins on a number of commercial workplace and housing schemes as they continue to grow their portfolio. This fun and busy team in a new Old Street office are working on a range of projects and scales, both new build and refurbishment.
Project Architect - Key Responsibilities
- Running the day-to-day management of a team under an associate architect.
- Working on predominantly commercial workplace with some contemporary housing, across all RIBA stages.
- Day-to-day liaising with client, authorities and contractors.
Delivery Architect - Key Responsibilities
- Managing the delivery of several projects simultaneously from tender to handover.
- Producing and checking tender and construction drawings.
- Regular supervision on site and liaising with contractors and consultants.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III architect with proven experience running significant commercial workplace schemes in London up to 35 million.
- From a design-focused background demonstrated by a high quality portfolio of projects.
- Good technical, delivery and coordination experience.
- Ability to work interdependently or as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of Vectorworks is highly advantageous, however training will be provided.
- Excellent visual presentation skills using InDesign and MS Office.