Architectural Technician, House builder, AutoCAD, Residential, Leicestershire
Your new company
You will work for a well known house builders in their technical team who are focused on looking after all the standard house types for one of their particular ranges of houses.
Your new role
You will work in a small team and be responsible for:
- Producing working and detailed drawings of new house types.
- updating and revising all existing house types as required.
- liaising with different divisions in regards to providing information and dealing with any queries that arise from offices or sites.
- Checking and monitoring all 3rd party information relating to house types.
- Communicating with and visit different regions and divisions both in office and on site.
- Communicating with all regulatory bodies required.
What you'll need to succeed
You must have a good technical knowledge of current building regulations and you must be AutoCAD proficient. Experience within the house building industry is desirable, but applicants from private practice with residential experience will be considered.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive annual salary of up to £35,000 dependent upon experience, alongside a flexible benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.