Building Information Modeling (BIM) Manager
Ferrovial Agroman is the engineering and construction arm of the Ferrovial Group, the largest private transport infrastructure operator in the world in terms of capital invested with a workforce of approximately 96,000 employees and a presence in over 15 countries, with over 60 years’ experience since it was founded.
The ideal candidate will:
- Implement the project specific standards set by the Employer Information Requirements and the BIM Execution Plan;
- Ensure all workflows are following the requirements from BS 1192 and Industry Standards;
- Administrate ProjectWise, ProjectWise Admin and Deliverables Management.
- Coordinate the deliverables from various design consultants;
- Provide Technical Support / Training to the delivery teams and design consultants;
- Manage and ensure all the asset information is completed, verified and validated;
- Support the deployment of field data management system, review validity of information collected against information deliverables through A-Site.
- Facilitate delivery of federated 3D models.
- Carry out model validation checks, coordination reviews and liaise with third party model managers for resolutions.
- Ensure that data exchange protocols are adhered to by the project team and liaise with design team manager on compliance issues.
- Identify and keep record of BIM specific lessons learnt throughout the project to ensure future projects do not duplicate.
You must be:
- Proficient in the use of authoring software such as, AutoCAD Civil 3D, Microstation and Navisworks Manage.
- Have an extended knowledge on Common Data Environments - ProjectWise and ProjectWise Admin. Deliverables Management (Ideal).
- Ideal candidate will have experience using A-Site or similar Electronic Deliverables Management System.
- Experience using an Asset Management System will be ideal.
- Full understanding of the Uniclass 2015 and working knowledge of the industry standards such as PAS 1192-2: 2013 and BS 1192: 2007.
- A working knowledge of industry standard - Ideally recent practical experience of 3D modelling, embedded data, collaboration and coordination software.
- Familiar with data exchange formats such as DGN, DWG, NWD, IFC.
- Familiar with different coordinate grid systems conversion such as SnakeGrid, OSGB, etc.. (Ideal).
Ferrovial Agroman UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and as such treats applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.