Landscape Architect with Revit / Rhino
A large international firm with a global presence is urgently looking to add to their 100+ strong office based in South West London.
My client is looking for an accomplished and self-sufficient Landscape Architect with a proven track record of working from conception through completion.
With an impressive portfolio of large-scale international projects, this Architecture studio continues to build upon its reputation as one of the most groundbreaking design pioneers across a variety of sectors including Landscape Architecture and Master planning.
Skills and Experience:
- Advanced knowledge of Revit OR Rhino (essential)
- Proficiency at Microstation OR AutoCAD (desirable)
- Full range of experience from conception to completion
- Substantial Landscape Design experience (3 years+)
- Long term with a view to extend - 6 months+
- To be considered for this role your notice period must be 2 weeks or less
- Standard office hours - you can expect to work 40 hours per week
- Hourly rates will depend on your experience and software skills
Please ensure to attach a CV and a Landscape design portfolio (no larger than 10 MB) to your application.
Monika specialises in Architecture Contract roles at Adrem.