Architectural Assistant - Revit & Rhino
A multidisciplinary practice that support their own internationally recognised design house are on the lookout for a contract architectural assistant to join them on an initial six month basis. On offer is the chance to work in Revit and Rhino on a confidential UK project as part of a supportive team. The practice is based in buzzing central London and they have a progressive attitude to work-life balance and a collaborative working culture.
- Generate innovative design ideas for initial stages of project design.
- Contribute to delivering drawings and modelling using Revit and Rhino.
Skills and Experience
- Part II-qualified or equivalent.
- Experience working at RIBA stage 3 onwards - UK projects.
- Fluency using Revit and Rhino.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available architectural assistant who wants to work on a pioneering UK project with a world-class practice.