Architect – Milton Keynes
3 days left
- Part 3
Our client are a multidisciplinary team who provide services across a wide range of sectors including social and private housing, retail, health, mixed-use and regeneration. The business has invested heavily over recent years in developing their BIM capability and is working to BIM Level 2.
What you will already have:
• Part 3 Architect degree or equivalent qualification
• Have working knowledge of UK Building Regulations
• Proficiency with Revit design application.
• Good understanding of construction detailing and construction methods.
• Strong written & verbal communication skills
Working knowledge of AutoCAD design application and Adobe Suite Responsibilities include preparing planning feasibility reports, design & access statements, preparing planning submissions, building regulations submissions, liaising with clients, planning officers, building control inspectors and contractors, assisting the Associate Architects on other design and administrative and technical tasks.
You will be joining a fantastic practice that is growing.They will offer the right person a clear path of career progression as well as an attractive salary.
Apply for Architect – Milton Keynes
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly