Project Commercial/ Contracts Manager - Mall Project
Our client is a leading international contractor, they have a requirement for a highly experienced Commercial Manager to join their team on a large Mall Project in Riyadh. Candidates applying for this role MUST have a bachelor’s degree in Quantity Surveying, 20 years post graduate experience, be from a contracting background and have their MRICS. Previous experience working on a mall project is preferred but not essential.
- Lead the commercial delivery on the program
- Risk management to procurement, financial reporting and managing the supply chain.
- Financial management of projects, budget and cost control for the overall program
- Claims Management – review, identify and track causes, check validity, assess time and cost impacts and make recommendations to the client
- Contract Management and Administration including the supervision, review, monitoring, evaluation and reporting on all consultant and contractor contracts
- Among the qualities such individuals must possess are strong commercial awareness, strong client liaison skills, project management and team leadership. They also need an extensive understanding of the construction industry, flexibility and a talent for negotiation
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Quantity Surveying is essential
- Must have MRICS
- Must have a minimum of 20 years’ experience
- Experience working in a client facing role
- Experience in working on large mix use developments as a Commercial Manager
- Must understand FIDIC contracts