Project Director - Hospitality
Our client is a leading developer in the Middle East, they require a highly experienced Project Director with extensive hospitality projects experience to join their team in Dubai. The right candidate must have project experience of delivering large hotel resorts and hospitality projects within the GCC. Drawing on your existing project delivery experience, you will be responsible for monitoring the project direction and coordinating throughout all project life-cycles and final handover to the client.
- Develop the strategy and execution plan
- Negotiate contract terms with the client
- Deliver on all technical and commercial aspects of the project as per the contract requirements
- Manage the client relationship and key stakeholders
- Business development to ensure repeat business
- Deliver the financial objectives for the programme
- Manage all programme risk and contingencies
- Ensure compliance with the ‘company’ Business Management System
- Direct staff and resources to meet programme delivery requirements
- Ensure project success
- Manage the Project Manager’s performance of delegated responsibility
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering
- A minimum of 20 years post graduate experience, 15 years’ operating at senior management and director level.
- Experience in leading on hospitality projects, etc. preferably in the Middle East or Asia
- Experience of leading a business and having responsibility for a P&L account.
- Proven success in the delivery of large capital projects within scope, time and budget
- Ability to influence for results.
- Experience in the planning, managing and successfully delivering on projects involving numerous stakeholders
- Effective IT and communication skills in report writing, presentations and holding effective conversations
- Proven ability to lead, organize and direct large multi-national organization
Apply for Project Director - Hospitality
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly