Head of HSE
Our client is an international consultancy, they have a requirement for a highly experienced Head of HSE to join their team in their head office in Dubai. Ideal candidates for this position will have a minimum 18 years experience, will have worked on large infrastructure and construction projects in the GCC and will have experience working consultancy side. Candidates applying for this role must have worked in a director level HSE position.
- Supports the Top Management in the HSE Policy and Guidelines issue.
- Supports the Top Management in the Organization roles and responsibilities definition, for what concerns safety aspects.
- Supports the Top Management in the HSE Management System standard issue.
- Ensures, in accordance with the Corporate guidelines, the implementation, updating, review and auditing of the Company HSE Systems.
- Monitors the effective implementation of appropriate Safety and Environment System procedures and provide for their updating in line with changes in Legislation and Company Directives.
- Provides for motivation and familiarization of all Company personnel respecting the importance of complying with Company system procedures and all Safety equipment provided.
- Assists the Commercial, Engineering and Operations Department in their dealings with Clients in all issues concerned with Health and Safety at work.
- Conducts safety audits both internal and external.
- Takes part in accident / incident investigation.
- Carries out analysis of accident / incident statistics, identifying trends and suggesting improvement plans.
- Provides technical support to Senior Management on any safety related subjects.
- Liaises between Clients on safety related issues.
- Safeties related engineering input into new projects and modification programs.
- Participates to HAZOP meetings prior to procurement and installation activities.
- Performs Risk Assessment.
- Preparation of Health and Safety documentation for new tenders.
- Provides Safety support and advice, including supervision on preparation of plans and procedures for initial contract start up activities.
Apply for Head of HSE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly