Regional Project Engineer – Airport Design & Project Management
Menasa & Partners is a specialist technical recruitment company performing global searches for hard-to-find architecture, engineering, construction, and project management experts.
We are currently working with a leading engineering and project management consultancy company seeking to hire a Project Engineer for Airport developments. This role will include business development responsibilities, as you will play a key role in promoting airport planning and engineering services to clients involved in greenfield and brownfield airport developments across Southeast Asia.
Ideal candidate requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in civil engineering or architecture (or similar construction-related degree);
- 5+ years’ experience of working on airport projects;
- Good knowledge of aviation codes set out by regional and international bodies such as IATA (International Air Transport Association);
- Strong experience in design and/or project management for Airside Developments (i.e. secure areas accessible to staff and passengers) such as Passenger Terminals, Control Towers, Runways, Taxiways preferred;
- Experience of Landside Developments (i.e. non-secure areas accessible to the public) also considered;
- Ability to speak and write fluently in English;
- Other Asian languages also an asset;
- Experience of dealing face-to-face with clients;
- Comfortable with regular travel across Southeast Asia, which may include remote location and greenfield sites.