Experienced PII / PIII Architect
An award-winning design-led practice situated in leafy West Hampstead are on the search for a talented architectural assistant and a PIII architect. With beautiful projects spanning cultural, civic, residential and workplace schemes you are assured a varied sector experience. Working with an established team of 30, a friendly and supportive environment driven by their exceptional design aesthetic awaits this new team member.
- Working alongside an established team, using previous experience to inform and drive projects.
- Presenting new ideas and contributing to design discussions.
- Technical experience of AutoCAD and / or Revit.
- A collaborative design approach.
Skills and Experience
- Experienced architectural assistant or recently qualified architect.
- Experience working across all RIBA stages on residential / workplace / cultural schemes - on site experience beneficial.
- Skills in Adobe creative suite.
- A strong design eye with familiarity working with listed / heritage schemes beneficial.