Architect - French Speaking
An award-winning and worldwide architecture firm is on the lookout for a talented architect to join their team on an initial six-month basis. This successful, central London-based studio is currently working on a large-scale stadium project that is about to enter design documentation stage. On offer is the opportunity to work with a highly experienced team taking this project through to stages 3 and 4. Architects with an understanding of French building regulations are of special interest when it comes to this position.
- Work collaboratively within the team to aid delivery on stages 3 and 4 of an exciting French stadium project.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified or equivalent.
- Experience working at RIBA stage 3 onwards, with stadium experience a desirable skill.
- An eye for detail and strong design credentials.
- Fluency using Revit, Rhino proficiency is also desirable.
- Must have experience in French building regulations.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available architect who wants to work with a practice that prides itself on a strong international presence with projects of an exceptional standard.