Formwork/Falsework Design Engineer (Temporary Works)- Northwest London - £140m Subcontractor
Formwork/Falsework Designer (Temporary Works) – Northwest London - £55k
About the Client: My client is a leading specialist civils subcontractor across the London market. They were founded in the early 90’s and have continued to grow year on year with a turnover up to £140m. They cover RC Frame/Groundworks and Demolition projects up to value of £25m.
About the role: They require a Formwork/Falsework Designer or from a Temporary Works background to join their growing technical team. The duties will include;
- Develop an understanding of formwork and falsework products available within the company
- Produce accurate and economical drawings whilst maintaining an efficient and effective use of time.
- Ensure work produced is accurate
- Ensure the safety and well-being of all staff, customers and visitors
- Provide technical advice on products to internal and external customer.
- Maintain clear and concise records in accordance with company procedures
- Work closely with team leader to ensure consistent, efficient working practices
About the Requirements:
- Formwork, Falsework and scaffolding Design: 2 years (Preferred)
- In depth knowledge of AutoCAD
- In depth knowledge of Design Analysis Programs
- Degree in civil or structural engineering (preferred)
- Below ground experience (desirable)
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Good team player
- Self motivated
- Strong work ethic and reliable
- Good organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
About the benefits: You will be working with a leading and growing subcontractor in London. This is a new role for them so will provide you with real opportunity. You will also receive and excellent along with further benefits.