Senior Engineer / Sub Agent for leading Civils & Utilities contractor
Senior Engineer / Sub Agent for leading Civil Engineering & Utilities contractor
- Are you keen to work on major projects?
- Do you have a background in Civil Engineering & Utilities?
- Would you like to work for a respected specialist contractor?
If so this could be the job for you....
A leading Civil Engineering & Utilities contractor requires a Senior Engineer / Sub Agent to join their team to work on packages of work on major projects such as Thames Tideway, High Speed 2, and Eight20. This contractor has an excellent reputation within the industry and specialises in heavy civil engineering such as utility diversions, enabling works, and tunnelling, as well as more general water engineering.
They require a Senior Engineer / Sub-Agent to join them to manage package of work valued between £1m-£10m, and are able to offer excellent career progression opportunities as well as support for further learning and chartership.
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Experience on heavy civil engineering or utility projects
- Structured background