CAD Technician - Freelance ongoing contract £18.00 - £22.00 per hour
CAD TECHNICIAN FREELANCE -
Ongoing work My client is a manufacturer who are based in Rotherham who need full time interim support. Your role will be assisting the design team in creating CAD Drawings of their bespoke product.
This role will be responsible for working alongside a team of Design Technicians, providing a real-time support function for Operations and Sales, whilst ensuring a culture of continuous improvement to both internal and external customers. The role requires an ability to take a holistic and pragmatic approach to workloads ensuring work is completed and up to date whilst maintaining accuracy of both design and BOM data. You will liaise and work collectively with all other department personnel to ensure that projects are completed in accordance with customer expectations / contractual agreements.
- Ensure that all Health, Safety and Environmental legislation and procedures are adhered to
- Ensure that health & safety is automatically built in to both the build and dismantle elements
- Ensure timely delivery of all design projects
- Ensure continued development of REVIT and BIM to establish standard hours and material accuracy
- Ensure quality levels are maintained and improved - customer satisfaction
- Support site evaluations and measures if required
- Maintain the directory of drawings and provide copies as required
- Liaise with external suppliers if required regarding the provision of materials
- Ensure strong two-way communication lines are in place to allow feedback from all staff
- Ensure timely and accurate communications with customer's pre, during and post contract
- Attend preliminary meetings as required personally/via team
- Support dispute resolution with facts and necessary investigations
- Support other team members
- CAD & REVIT Experience essential
For more information about the roles above, or for a confidential discussion about what you are looking for, please contact me on the details below
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.