Engineer/Site Manager- Groundworks - Across London - Projects up to £2.5m
Site Engineers – Groundworks - £220 per shift – London
About the Client: Our client have established themselves at the forefront of the specialist civil engineering sectors, RC Frame/Groundworks. A company with current turnover at £80m, they are fast becoming one of the most respected and well known sub contractors in the South East region.
About the role: Our client has Groundworks projects from £100k up to £2.5m. They are very busy and are currently growing at a substantial rate. You will need to carry out the engineering duties but to also deputise for the Contracts Manager occasionally.
About the requirements:
- Must be degree qualified, ideally in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Must have relevant real experience/exposure to the civil engineering market (RC Frame/Groundworks)
- Have at least 3 years experience in industry
- Setting out experience on Groundwork projects
- Technically competent in dealing with all aspects of site duties
About the Benefits: £220 per shift with Saturdays also. Working on a major project in Canary Wharf.