Project Architect - Heritage
Well-established and multi-award-winning team known for their unique design philosophy and quality schemes across a variety of sectors, are seeking a talented project lead with commercial workplace and listed refurbishment experience. This is a highly anticipated scheme in an iconic London location and you will be leading the team from initial stages. With an excellent culture and a nurturing approach to career development, this is a really exciting opportunity to grow your portfolio with a beautiful scheme as part of a renowned office.
- Day to day running of a team for a Grade II listed commercial refurbishment from initial stages.
- Liaising with client, consultants and design team.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified with project running experience across RIBA stages 0-7.
- Experience working on commercial workplace and heritage/ listed projects in London.
- Design-focused with a passion for high quality detailing and materials.
- Excellent technical capability and knowledge of codes and construction methods.
- Strong client-facing experience with excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- Good working knowledge vectorworks/revit ideal.
- Excellent visual presentation and graphic skills using Adobe Suite.
Apply for Project Architect - Heritage
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly