RIBA Part II Architectural Designer with Microstation
A highly esteemed AJ100 firm that has received numerous awards including "The best company to work for" is in a growth mode. Their large office of 100+ is urgently looking for a mid-level Designer / RIBA Part II Assistant.
With work/life balance as the main focus of their organisational strategy, you can expect to thrive in your role and be supported at every step of the way.
You will also have the opportunity to expand your skill-set on a variety of large-scale international and UK-based projects.
- Event/Overlay/Venue design experience would be ideal
- Advanced Microstation and AutoCAD skills
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Immediate start
- 6-12 months with a possibility of extending further or going permanent
- Excellent work/life balance - you can expect to work 37.5-40 hours per week
- Hourly rates from £18 - 22 per hour and possibly more, depending on experience
- This opportunity is open to PAYE candidates and freelancers (LTD/Umbrella Company)
Please get in touch with Monika who specialises in Architecture Contract roles at Adrem.