Divisional Commercial Manager - Infrastructure & Rail - Main Contractor
Divisional Commercial Manager
About the client:
They operate with integrity and transparency to deliver multi-disciplined projects on time and to the highest standards. They work UK wide within Utilities, Tunnelling, heavy civils, infrastructure and Rail with projects ranging from £500k to £50m
- External / internal valuations.
- Variations and final accounts.
- Cost Value Reports.
- Account forecasting and general costings.
- Negotiating and awarding of sub-contract orders in association with the Group Subcontract Manager.
- Measurement and payment of sub-contract orders.
- Resolution of contract disputes.
- Provision of feedback to the estimators.
- Assist in the Bid Management Process.
- This list is not inclusive or exhaustive and other duties may be expected.
- Management of applications for payment and dispute resolutions.
- Regular liaison with clients to ensure smooth flow of process and collaboration.
Key Skills & Experience
- Experience of carrying out a Role as a Commercial Manager or equivalent within the rail, construction, utilities or power sectors
- Ability to understand and build partnerships.
- Ability to analyse problems and offer solutions.
- Ability to manage people and resources to reach the successful completion of the projects for which the post holder is responsible.
- Excellent communicator both verbal and written