Architectural Technician / Large Hotel Project
We are working with a reputable architectural practice based in Brighton who are actively seeking an Architectural Technician or Technologist to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
The successful Architectural Technician or Technologist will be joining a close-knit and talented team and will be hitting the ground running, working closely alongside the Senior Architect on a large hotel project.
- Have a minimum of 3 years' experience as an Architectural Technician or Technologist
- Have an in-depth knowledge of UK Building Regulations
- Have strong technical building construction knowledge
- Be fully proficient with AutoCAD and SketchUp
- Be willing to go out on site visits
- Currently be based within commutable distance to Brighton
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Existing hotel project experience desirable but not essential
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to know more about the role and our client, please get in touch with Rommel Bayangar at Adrem Group - contact details can be found on the Adrem website - or apply by sending your up to date CV.