Our Client: Independent multi-disciplinary consultancy who have offices throughout the UK working with clients in both the public and private sectors.
Projects: Education, local authority, universities, commercial and retail
Company Headcount: 2000 - 2500
The role of the Building Surveyor:
- Undertaking a wide range of Building Surveying duties, under supervision
- Assist in the growth of our professional services offering (party wall and acquisitions being a major part of this role)
- Carry out surveys, inspections, schedules etc and the overall management of minor works projects in the South East
- Design and Specification including the preparation of drawings
- Attendance at / and leading on meetings with clients and other technical specialists;
- Delivery and management of project teams to ensure projects are on time and budget.
- Contributing technical skills and knowledge to the team in order to maintain and improve the quality of our work and the expertise of our people;
Requirements of the Building Surveyor:
- A BSc (Hons) in Building Surveying or a similar degree accredited by RICS
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of Revit would be an advantage. Proficient at CAD is essential as a minimum
- Experience in professional building surveying services
- Mathematical ability and an understanding of the need for accuracy in all your work
- Technical surveying knowledge, demonstrating growing experience and ability
- A focus on client satisfaction and have experience of liaising directly with clients
- IT literate -a sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other software packages including CAD / Revit and NBS specification writer etc
Benefits: 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, company pension scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance, professional membership fees paid plus extra flexible benefits.
What happens next: Click apply today and our dedicated Surveying recruiter, Kevin Rose, will contact you to discuss the details of this opportunity in more depth.
Apply for Building Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly