Senior Project Architect w/ Site Experience, Dublin
Due to a large number of recent project wins, an award-winning international Irish architectural practice I work closely with is seeking to add a Senior Project Architect with a good level of site-based experience to their expanding team in Dublin on a full-time permanent basis. Previous experience of working in Ireland isn't essential as training will be provided, but you must have UK experience to be considered.
Our client is offering the successful Senior Project Architect:
- Exposure to career-defining national residential and commercial projects, ranging in size and complexity
- Revit and AutoCAD training
- A competitive salary and generous benefits
- A dynamic and friendly working environment
You will need:
- A strong level of experience working on residential and commercial projects
- A good working knowledge of UK or Irish building regulations
- Experience as a Site Architect
- The natural ability to build strong rapports with clients
- To be RIAI / RIBA Part III qualified
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Natural leadership skills
This firm boasts an excellent reputation throughout Ireland for having a great staff retention rate and for having very happy staff! Don't miss out on this excellent opportunity and send your CV through to Katie Jones at Adrem Group - or get in touch directly for a confidential discussion (my contact details can be found on the Adrem website).