Site Manager - Required for Leading High End Residential Contractor
Site Manager - Required for Leading High End Residential Main Contractor - Central London
About the Client :
SSA are recruiting on behalf of a High End Residential Main Contractor who operate across Central London.
Our client is looking for a committed and professional Site Manager to join their successful team. They will be responsible for the successful delivery of the project on site, to lead, manage and co-ordinate the site team and all contractors working on site.. The successful candidate will be accountable for the site administration, record keeping and reporting documents and be in charge of Health & Safety and the Welfare of the site team.
My client is an established main contractor, who are very busy in the private high-end residnetial sector.
Looking to for an experienced site manager, to run a multi million project.
About the Requirements:
They MUST have the following as a minimum;
- Candidate must be dedicated, hard working and have good organisational skills
- Must have strong H&S site leadership skills.
- Experience in managing new build and refurbishment works
- Experience with managing a team including subcontractors and suppliers
- Experience with using Microsoft word, Outlook, MS Project.
- Detailed Knowledge and experience with workings with drawings and have good construction/buildability knowledge
- Must have good team working skills
- Must have a driving licence
- Assist construction Programmes, progress reports, etc as required
This project has an immediate start .
Permanent position, with a company offering career progression and excellent benefits package
If you think you might be interested please feel free to send your CV to email@example.com