Landscape Architect - Suffolk
Conrad Consulting are working alongside a well-established property consultancy practice who boast an award-winning service within the built environment to source a talented and driven Landscape Architect to join their team in Suffolk.
The successful Landscape Architect can expect to gain excellent exposure to a wide range of projects within a variety of sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Healthcare, Local Authority, Education, Leisure and Retail.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Landscape Architect to join a highly reputable company with a successful track record in delivering notable architectural projects. You will get the chance to support the Senior Landscape Architects in the delivery of these projects whilst simultaneously receiving all the support and guidance required to really progress with your career.
Landscape Architect Requirements
- Post-graduate in Landscape Architecture or equivalent
- Have between 2-5 years professional experience as a Landscape Architect
- Member of Landscape Institute
- Good design and drawing skills
- A keen interest in the environment
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral, with the ability to liaise effectively with a range of other professionals
- An understanding of the relationship between people, buildings and the wider environment
- CAD proficient
The successful Landscape Architect can expect to receive a highly competitive salary, benefits package and excellent career progression with a market leading company.
Benefits include 23 days holiday, travel allowance, Private Healthcare, Pension and professional subscriptions paid for by the practice.
If you would like to be considered for the role, please forward your CV and portfolio through to Joey Waller at Conrad Consulting or contact Joey on 01728 726 140 for further information.